Life := ? + ! + ? + ! + ? + ! + ? + ! + ... (KC's Photos)

This is a Blog created by KC Peng, a person wandering among technical jobs and artistic hobbies. Wish someday soon, we all happily utilize our versatile aspects.

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Baha'i Temple

Chapter 1990
I love the richness of slides. I studied some photographing books and chose Fujichrome as the main choice. Its ISO 50 can give the best grains with the penalty of needing tripods under most of occasions. Now, share my memories with you all.
Section Chicago
This was taken in front of Baha'i Temple near Northwestern University. The thin clouds floated above in no time. This was the only shot I took, and fortunately the polarizer filter was on. There are total of 7 grand Baha'i Temples around the world. An ultimate dream of unification of all religions. I guess they also takes an atheist like me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home