Life := ? + ! + ? + ! + ? + ! + ? + ! + ... (KC's Photos)

This is a Blog created by KC Peng, a person wandering among technical jobs and artistic hobbies. Wish someday soon, we all happily utilize our versatile aspects.

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Welcome

Prologue
I always waste/spend some portion of my life on various Arts so far. I enjoy the lonliness during the creation/process. Different periods of life, I indulged myself in different hobbies. My dad showed me how to operate the camera when I was a kid, and I love the technology of recording people into a still life. I was not a student from Art School, but I could not help but lingering/practicing the skill of making Arts. Thank heaven that I am blessed to have this kind of gift/talent, but only hard works can move us to the next level. I am happy to share my hobbies with you all on the internet. Life is about human and nature, and you all are nature.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home