Life := ? + ! + ? + ! + ? + ! + ? + ! + ... (KC's Photos)

This is a Blog created by KC Peng, a person wandering among technical jobs and artistic hobbies. Wish someday soon, we all happily utilize our versatile aspects.

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Venice Street

They are saying: "As a tourist, you have right and previlige of getting lost in Venice." I enjoyed walking around without worrying to be lost forever, because you'll always be able to find yourself in a different part of islands, and it felt good to be lost. The whole city is decorated with love and hospitality. I prefer Chicagoan Pizza, compared with original Itlian Pizza. I was spoiled, I guess. On the train entering Venice, a mid-aged lady (from Central America) said to me, "I was here with my parents 20 years ago, and it (Venice) changes not a bit." I forgot to tell her, "I will come visit Venice in 20 years too."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home